Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been following Mr. MonkeyButt ( click HERE) and his 'accident' you also know he was scheduled for surgery Saturday. Well, the operation got rescheduled and he went to surgery late this afternoon.

All of Chico's friends gathered in the waiting room, reminiscing about Mr. MonkeyButt and giving their support to Chico.

Mr. MonkeyButt in the recovery room

Chico hasn't left his side since returning to his hospital room...

Chico said he will stay the night with MonkeyButt to make sure he is OK and not alone.

Stay tuned for more updates!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Lol too cute. Lets hope it never "falls" off again! A few of Chicos friends in the waiting room look as if they could benefit from some surgeries as well, what an accident prone bunch!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yay..:hello1: Mr. Monkeybutt is recovering! I know Chico is so relieved.. My compliments to the very skilled surgeon..
I noticed in the pic of Chico's "support" family and friends that Mr. Monkeybutt has a relative, Mr. SockMonkey, who may be a candidate for some future "eye surgery..." :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
wow Jan your talents are amazing.
Love chico !! Look at him with his crew of stuffies...what a guy !!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL That's so funny! Aw Mr. MonkeyButt had surgery! yay!! :hello1: Chico, your mama worked very hard to help Mr. Monkeybutt! So you behave little man! lolol I see he pulled the eye out of the sock monkey thing sitting next to him LOL Chico cracks me up!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
hehehe :D
you've done a great job on Monkeybutt's surgery.
those photos made me giggle.
i'm forever "operating" on my bunch's toys but as i replace and adapt, my patients more often than not, end up like Frankenstein's creations!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
hahahaha!!! What a hilarious way to start the day! I love Chico's face in the waiting room with his friends. So CUTE!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
lol very funny, very glad monkeybutt's surgery went well, we have a miss sockmonkey, tulula is not allowed near her lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Poor little Gracie...She was snuggled up inside my robe with just her head sticking out when I opened this thread, and I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose and dripped down on her!

This is hysterical, Jan! I'm still smiling - the pic of Chico and his entourage is precious...

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Mr. MonkeyButt got to come out of his hospital room today. Chico has been watching over him very good. Mr. Monkeybutt says he is glad to get out and roam alittle as that hospital room is dreary and needs a makeover. :coolwink:

Chico is so glad his little buddy is feeling better.... he says it is such a relief to be able to snuggle with MonkeyButt.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts