Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little man is growing fast and developing into a wonderful chi>>>his personality is great and his behavior is excellent. Hannah, Jasper and Snowball are all doing great with him to. As for other dogs>>>he goes to Becky and Don's and plays with all 34 chis and the pups with out causing any trouble and he loves it when they bring chis here for playtime and socialization. I guess we couldn't ask for more from him. On the 24th of this month he will go to the vets for his checkup and to set up his snip snip date :eek:

Mr Moose and Jasper going for a ride with dad:

enjoying his chew sticks:

Jasper watching Moose hide the chewy:

Jasper,Moose,Hannah and Snowball (who says the couch is for humans):

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rose (his mommy) and Moose >>>Rose came to our house for a visit yesterday:

Moose and Oscar: another chi visitor to our home:

My hubby sucking up the chi kisses from Rose and Moose:
(Rose grew up with with Jasper *they are cousins* so it has been great getting to see her grow into a gorgeous chi mom and have the chance to raise one of her pups)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They are all precious! Moose is really growing!

Gracie has the pink polka dot version of his blankie - it's her favorite!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Moose is so adorable ! Such a sweet little face ( and such big ears :) )

You have an awesome pack, you can see the personality in each of them.

The pic of Moose sleeping on Hannah is too cute. Does she tolerate the boys well ?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hannah is doing very well with Moose...not the same attachment she has to Jasper though. Moose is young and of course unpredictable where as Jasper is just a big mushy boy who gives out kisses and cuddles to Hannah....she in turns kisses the crap out of Jasper and cleans his head and face. (chi love affair). Moose just can't seem to make a place for himself when the other 2 are carrying on.(see example)

PS: Forgot to post this cute pic:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love your pics, Laura! :love5: Such adorable babies, and you can just feel the love. : )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts