Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Sheila, and around easter i was blessed with a matted ball of white fur covered in candy!:daisy: He had Jolly Ranchers stuck in his coat, gum, a sucker, not to mention the dead grass that had made its way in there. :confused: I was so sad that i immediately called the numbers on his tag and was never contacted after that. :foxes15: I was so upset that i went into my garage sat down on the floor grabbed the puppy and shaved him bald!!! i have never seen anything or anyone more relieved in their lives!!! He is now so attatched to me that he cries if i even walk to the mailbox! I have never owned a small dog, Always had German Shepards, so all of his manerisms are new to me! Im glad that I found this site so that i have all of you to reach out to and brag to about my little ren!!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What a little cutie! Who could abandon that face??? Oh we'll, he's found his place in life with you and he looks very happy.

He looks like he might also have some Pom in him, he's such a little fluff ball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts