"Mom, I want camera not toys."

"You not let me eat camera, I can has remote?"

"Playing with my cousin Rocky."

"I win. You sore loser, Rocky."

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the third picture! He's such a cutie.

How old is Rocky, by the way? He looks like a huge puppy next to Toby!
The third picture is my favorite, too. He decided he wanted to attack the camera and that was him mid-attack!

Rocky is a HUGE puppy next to Toby. He's 5 and a half months and almost 5 and a half pounds! He'll be about 7-8 lbs full grown. Toby's breeder was going to keep him until she found someone looking for a "family pet" because he wasn't going to be standard and would be a good size for kids. When everything happened with Max, we saw he was available and called right away! My mom was so happy he's bigger, she didn't want one as small as Toby. Toby will be 8 months old tomorrow and he is 4.8 pounds. He will be between 5 and 5.5 pounds full grown.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
The third picture is my favorite, too. He decided he wanted to attack the camera and that was him mid-attack!

Rocky is a HUGE puppy next to Toby. He's 5 and a half months and almost 5 and a half pounds! He'll be about 7-8 lbs full grown. Toby's breeder was going to keep him until she found someone looking for a "family pet" because he wasn't going to be standard and would be a good size for kids. When everything happened with Max, we saw he was available and called right away! My mom was so happy he's bigger, she didn't want one as small as Toby. Toby will be 8 months old tomorrow and he is 4.8 pounds. He will be between 5 and 5.5 pounds full grown.
Haha, that's so cute. Attacking the paparazzi!

Oh wow, Rocky is a big guy! It's so neat to watch puppies grow because you can never really know how big they will get until they are a bit older, like Toby's age. I have no idea about Gemma. If she follows the chart, she'll be between 3.5 and 4lbs. I gotta walk her into the vet again soon and weigh her since I haven't in over 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What cute pics! I think your Toby and my Axle would get along like a house on fire! They have the same look on their face when they get right into their toys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts