1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
He's real. I have an article from a newspaper up north where we used to live that tells all about him. He's suppose to be a mix of several breeds which include chihuahua and pomeranian. About the leg stiffness...both my chis do that when I have shirts, sweaters or whatever on them;they don't like clothes! Pedro actually has laid down all stiff like that when I put clothes on him!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's another video of him at a public appearance. I'm still skeptical...he doesn't look as real to me here. I think he's some kind of advanced robot lol Also in the first video his tail never moves. Usually when I walk up to my babies they wag their tail.
Reguardless I think he's really cute ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2LPdFKj10YM

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i love my cheese said:
I think he's some kind of advanced robot lol
:lol: :lol:

that's why i thought stroke or maybe he's real old. there is something about him that doesn't seem real. but after reading lin's article i'm glad he's with someone who loves him now :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
He is real ... there are no robots that move so lifelike. Especially in the photoshoot one, where he's drinking and moving his mouth. A robot can't do that. I think he's doped up or something though, by the way he can't stand up and his tongue is just hanging out like that. Like he's a little sedated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts