Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's Mama's wittle shy giwl. :love7: She'd be happy with me just holding her all day. :lol: Sweet Angel. :daisy:

Pwease don't makez me do dis, Mommy.

Otay, I be good giwlz fer dis a second, now hurry. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww sweet little Gia! I feel like I haven't seen her adorable little face for awhile! It's nice to see the little shy wee. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beautiful x
Thank you Princess! :)

Aww sweet little Gia! I feel like I haven't seen her adorable little face for awhile! It's nice to see the little shy wee. :)
Thank you Paula! :) She is quite shy. When I get the camera out she puts her head down. :lol: Poor wittle baby giwl.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Goshhh! She's so cuteeeee! :D:D I love her sweater!

I find it so sweet when dogs are shy! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goshhh! She's so cuteeeee! :D:D I love her sweater!

I find it so sweet when dogs are shy! :D
Thank you so much Sarah! :) She is one of the sweetest little pups I've ever been around. Just happy to please, and always content. :love7: She's my wittle side kick!

That little sweater is a Snow Baby Hoodie. They are so, so cute!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! She's such princess! I'd love to find Gia under my tree this Christmas.
Dear Santa,
I want Gia for Christmas!
Love,
Lisa :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She looks lovely under her pretty tree!
Thank you Laura! :)

She's so sweet! Poor little shy baby.
Thank you Kimberly! :) She is such a sweet Angel. :love7: Her little personality is so cute! She will put her little head down, and raise her lil eyes to peak at you. And her little kisses, they are so delicate. :daisy:

That pink outfit looks so warm! I <3 the pink lollipop ornament lol.
It does, doesn't it! I think I'm gonna wear it. :p :lol: I just love my Christmas tree this year! Pink, Purple, Sparkly, and Candy! What could be better!?! Where do you keep disappearing too JayR!?! Stop leaving! :lol:

Aww she's a sweetheart.
Thank you so much! :)

Aww! She's such princess! I'd love to find Gia under my tree this Christmas.
Dear Santa,
I want Gia for Christmas!
Love,
Lisa :)
Thank you very much, Lisa! :) She is Mama's side kick. We just adore our wittle Tater Tot! That's what we call her most of the time. :lol:

She said to tell you that she'd love to come to Ms. Lisa's house. She would have a blast with so many precious Chi friends! :daisy: Wuv, Gia.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, very sweet pic of Gia under the tree. is that the snowbaby hoodie? i love those , so soft. we must have the same taste in doggy clothes, we both bought the cherry jubilee dress and the pleated coat and now this snowbaby hoodie :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awww, very sweet pic of Gia under the tree. is that the snowbaby hoodie? i love those , so soft. we must have the same taste in doggy clothes, we both bought the cherry jubilee dress and the pleated coat and now this snowbaby hoodie :)
Thank you Elaine!! Yeah, that is the Snowbaby hoodie. I bought one for each of the oldest 3. They look so cute!!! So soft, and warm! I was thinking that too, about our taste in clothes. :lol: We have awesome taste!! :D

I bought the Red coat here in town, but they didn't have Lexie's size in stock. But I loved it so much that I bought it anyway. I had to tie the belt on her it was so big, and it hung past her tail. But I was determined to keep it. :lol: Silly, I know! But it is so pretty! Anyway, Moni saw that the one we had was too big, and she went and bought it in the right size for Lexie and sent it to us. Wasn't that sweet! :love7: It is my fave. coat for her! It's perfect for our weather too. Warm, but not super bulky and restraining. She will wear it without a fuss. I sent the one I had to someone else, but can't remember who now. :lol:

Here she is wearing it last year in the Snow. :)

nawww love the first pic , she really is a little heart stealer with that look .
Thank you so much! She is a little sweetheart! :love7:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, loved seeing the pic of your girl in that red pleated coat, she looks adorable! Emma will be buying the hot pink one for Atticus, its a size small, i think it should fit her when she's full grown :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts