Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted you to seez me in myz pwetty coatz you sentz me. It still fitz gweat. Wooks wike my neck and chest gwew aboutz 1/4". Iz gettin to be a bigz giwl!

Yay! I haz a coatz dat fits for dis Winter!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww jade your huge you are :roll: I love your coat I was thinking it's about time daisy got a warm coat!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Jade you are too cute for words! I love your coat, you look fabulous in it! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww jade your huge you are :roll: I love your coat I was thinking it's about time daisy got a warm coat!!!
Hey, every little bit of growth helps when it comes to her!!! :lol: No eye rolling over there. :lol: :wink:

Yeah, I was going through coats this morning too. It's starting to get cooler in the mornings and evenings. I love the cooler weather! I can't wait to be able to walk outside without melting. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw Jade you are too cute for words! I love your coat, you look fabulous in it! :D
Thanks Paula! Tracy had it made for Jade last Winter. It is the cutest little thing!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
God she is so gorgeous.
Thank you so much! She's a little character, for sure. :lol: She provides non-stop, all day laughter. Funniest, feistiest little soul I've ever seen. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That little coat is sooooooooooooooo sweet on her T! I'm so glad she can get some wear out of it. She looks like a princess. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That little coat is sooooooooooooooo sweet on her T! I'm so glad she can get some wear out of it. She looks like a princess. :)
Thanks again Tracy! It's such a cute little coat! I was so happy that it still fits. :) Thought you might enjoy a few pics. :D

That is a seriously cute coat. I love it on her.
Isn't it!!! We love it! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hey, every little bit of growth helps when it comes to her!!! :lol: No eye rolling over there. :lol: :wink:

Yeah, I was going through coats this morning too. It's starting to get cooler in the mornings and evenings. I love the cooler weather! I can't wait to be able to walk outside without melting. :lol:
She sounds like my ex with every inch helps hahahahahahahahahahaga

Hmmmm stop rubbing it in I'm gonna have to buy daisy a fleece at the rate it's going here it's so cold

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She sounds like my ex with every inch helps hahahahahahahahahahaga

Hmmmm stop rubbing it in I'm gonna have to buy daisy a fleece at the rate it's going here it's so cold
OMG, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What size do you buy her? I have some coats here that might fit her.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts