Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracy, the little harness dress came today! I couldn't wait to get the package open! It is sooooooo adorable!! We love it, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking about Ms. Jadey! :daisy:

Wook how pweety it wooks on me Ms. Twacy! Tank you so much! I betz my hubby pixed it out, didn't hez? :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kitty! Tracy was so nice and thoughtful to think about her. We love it! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG - I can't believe that fits her so good! When I ordered the XXXS I had no idea it would be so tiny!! It looked like it would fit a baby kitten, it was sooooooooo little and I thought "OH NO". But there she is. Wearing it fine! She is so incredibly tiny. She looks ADORABLE!!!

Brody did a pretty good job picking that out, huh?! :) He says "hubba hubba little Jadey - you are rockin pretty!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG - I can't believe that fits her so good! When I ordered the XXXS I had no idea it would be so tiny!! It looked like it would fit a baby kitten, it was sooooooooo little and I thought "OH NO". But there she is. Wearing it fine! She is so incredibly tiny. She looks ADORABLE!!!

Brody did a pretty good job picking that out, huh?! :) He says "hubba hubba little Jadey - you are rockin pretty!"
Tracy, thank you so very much for sending her the new dress! It is just beyond adorable!! It looks so nice on her too! When I opened it, I said, "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Thanks again!!! :daisy:

It is very, very, very tiny! :lol: If I close the velcro all of the way the neck opening is 2"!! The chest is 5.5"! I can't close the velcro all of the way, but it fits her fine. It would def. fit a very young kitten. Jadey is so minute! She is merely a handful of a pup. I can still hold her whole body in my palm. :lol: We keep waiting for her to grow. It's hard to believe that she's 18 months old, and this size!! It's just crazy!

Tell our sweet little Angel boy, Brody that we love and adore him. Jadey sends many kisses & hugs to her hubby! He did an awesome job at picking out his wifey's dress!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I had never seen such a tiny little dress. When it came in the mail I thought "oh Man!!!" ha ha. Glad that it fits and that she can wear it. The lace looks really pretty on her. The gal that makes them, Marilyn of marilyncreations.com is such a sweet lady. Is it OK if I send her the pics? I know she will love seeing Jade wearing the little dress she made for her. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had never seen such a tiny little dress. When it came in the mail I thought "oh Man!!!" ha ha. Glad that it fits and that she can wear it. The lace looks really pretty on her. The gal that makes them, Marilyn of marilyncreations.com is such a sweet lady. Is it OK if I send her the pics? I know she will love seeing Jade wearing the little dress she made for her. :)
It is definitely the most adorable little teeny dress I've ever seen! :) The lace does look very nice on her. Such a feminine touch. You are more than welcome to send her the pics. She sounds like an awesome lady.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, Tracy, I just had to tell you this. My Grandbaby said that we need to take Jadey to Petsmart or somewhere to show her new little dress off. He's a boy, and he even said, "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" :lol: She is wearing it now running around. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Eee that is SO adorable! I love it! Jade is so precious, she looks like such a little doll! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Haha, Tracy, I just had to tell you this. My Grandbaby said that we need to take Jadey to Petsmart or somewhere to show her new little dress off. He's a boy, and he even said, "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" :lol: She is wearing it now running around. :lol:
That's so cute T. You just made my day!! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, Jade... you are the "Audrey Hepburn" of chihuahuas! Just stunning...:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So sweet Deb! Thank you! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts