Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,i just wanted to find out if the people who have msn have it working because mine isnt and im really annoyed,it was working yesterday but now whenever i try to sigh in it says unable to find proxy server or something like that.i tried to download it again but it still wouldnt work and it used to say on the icon 'msn 7.0' and now it says 'trial msn'?
can anyone help?
thank you
xxx

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I have MSN. It came as part of a package with my Verizon DSL service. I am not at all technical but I understand your frustration only too well.

I've used the services of "geek squads" a couple of times. The first time I had a guy come to the house to install a part in the computer and hook up my DSL. He got me all set up so everything was working perfectly. Then a couple months ago I started having problems with my computer and I called a tech support guy on the phone. He figured out immediately that it was a problem with spyware and he helped me download and use Spy Sweeper software.

These services aren't that expensive and they can save you from banging your forehead against the keyboard in frustration. I was all ready to buy a new computer because of the spyware problem so that guy saved me a ton of money.

Good luck with your problem. Maybe someone here can help. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts