Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining soooo much this month! It's such a pain for toilet training, Sugar will go out in the rain no problem, but Spice isn't as keen lol.
Anyway my garden has turned to mud with all the rain and I'm having to bath the 2 of them every night before bed! Spice is worse cos she's lower to the ground, heres some pics of her all mucky!

a bit of sun after the rain

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a sweetie pie!!! I could just kiss her, but the look on her face says she has had enough of all the mud. LOL
Ye Sugar could play in the garden all day but wee Spice gets fed up pretty quick!

Lol, oh my. What a messy puppy! She has the cutest face.
Thank u x

awww! i just wanna pick her up and cuddle her! lol x
Aww thanks, she is a real cutie, I love her so much!

What a beauty you got!!!!
Thank u x

SO cute. I love the look on her face. It's like "yeah? I'm muddy, so what?"
Lol ye that's just Spice, she has a real daredevil attitude, I love that about her, she is the opposite of Sugar who is sooo careful and cautious about everything she does!

·
Registered
164 Posts
such a cutie pie!! It doesn't rain much in Arizona, so I didn't think I'd have to worry about it with my pup, but figures it rained the other day and she held it almost all day little stinker. EVEN THO she knows what pee pads are she doesn't really like them lol.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
such a cutie pie!! It doesn't rain much in Arizona, so I didn't think I'd have to worry about it with my pup, but figures it rained the other day and she held it almost all day little stinker. EVEN THO she knows what pee pads are she doesn't really like them lol.
That's great she holds it rather than go in pee pads! I hate pee pads, I only use them for Spice in her crate at night as she's still young, but during the day they both toilet outside, I go out with them for encouragement ESP for Spice wen it's raining lol, can't wait till she's as well toilet trained as Sugar is!

·
Registered
725 Posts
She so cute I just love the look on her face Penelope came in the other day just covered in mud and proceeded to run in circles around my kitchen the little bugger did she make a heck of a mess of my kitchen floor there were muddy foot prints everywhere and big clumps of mud. I guess she had a romping good time in the mud but I didn't have much fun cleaning it up.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
She is one utterly gorgeous pup! And I have the tiny boy twin (facial wise) to Sugar :)

Crikeys, I wouldn't be bathing mine nearly every day no matter how filthy they got! Phew, that's something that takes me a huge effort to prepare for, physically and mentally, lol.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww that is no big deal. I wish you could see how muddy Chanel gets...it's frightening! LOL :lol: Your pup is truly precious, great pics! :love2:

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a sweet little face and warm lving eyes. She is absolutely darling.
I live in Texas and would pay a kings ransom for some of that rain. It is so dry here that last summer our cealing cracked because of the dry foundation. So now to tapeing and beding our poor cealing.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Absolutely adorable!
I think Jaxx doesn't like getting dirty. We have a dog area at our apartment that he will not go into. It is always muddy with just a little rain or on days the sprinklers are used. He will do a quick pee in the rain but runs right back to the door to get out of the rain.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts