Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Pics from Blue Berry Muffin's first xmass. She learned real fast what opening presents is all about.:D

Looky what santa brung me..

Looky all these toys, lets play mom.
I also got new collar, with bling and cool name tag.

Mommy this big one is for me can i open it now?

Its Chi Chi the barking, tail wagging, walking little friend..

Looky mom i have a new friend/playmate, im going to play bow, bark, wag my tail to and stick my tounge out at it. LOL!!

We are going to be good friends.

Got some clothes to, mom said she wanted to get me some PJ's but didnt have a chance to get any.:( Thats ok mommy i love my new clothes. She says later on today we will play dresses up, OH BOY im in for it now. HA!!

She just had to dress me in a few of the dresses anyways while i opened presents.
I also made another new friend his name is hedgehog, here i am wrestling with him.

Here i am being cute.

Love you mommy and daddy i had a wonderful christmas now can we go play some more.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aw, she looks like she enjoyed everthing about Chritmas. She is a beautiful happy little girl.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Muffin really enjoys everything she got for xmass, she also likes to steel ol gal Lunas toys to, thats why we call Muffin the toy hoarder LOL!!:p:D

Kitty, i found it on Ebay they have this tag and others and can do the name and info but also a image on the tag to, they do nice work and you get in pretty quickly. I got the shamrock cause everyone always has a bone or a heart or something i wanted something diffrent and the shamrock was cute.

Heres the listing

Shamrock Custom Engraved Pet ID Name Tag Dog Cat | eBay

Check out there other listings as well.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are so cute. Where did you find the mechanical dog? I think mine need a new friend too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your very welcome Kitty, i realy like the tag and i think im going to order a diffrent one for Muffins other collar and just get a neat image done on the front and addy on the back side, they have single sided tags and double sided tags, make sure to go thru all there listings to see what you might like, only took few days for them to process the order and then it came right away after that.

Thanks Lianne she sure is a good girl, we love her VERY much.:love1:

Kay, since i only get to town once a month for bill day and shopping i am homebound :( so i do alot of shopping online thru Ebay and amazon. This is where i got Muffins little friend, the guy is very nice and got it right away.

Chi Chi Battery Operated Chihuahua Dog on Sale Fast SHIP Sale | eBay

Its not the cheapest toy but well worth the price, whats nice about it is its small and the barking is not super loud to where it would bother your ears or anything, its just so darn cute.:D
Muffin loves to play with it and after shes done running laps around it and play bowing and barking she then grabs Chi Chi by the ear and drags it to her bed like this is where we sleepy. LOL!! She only gets Chi Chi with supervison as i dont want her to chew it up, its to cute for that HA!! I still need to get Muffin some PJ's and im going to look for few more dresses when i can afford it as she dont mind being dressed up at all. Im thinking about getting her some booties for her feet since she loves being out in the snow but im going to have to look for little doll size socks as the booties i see online are to big for her tiny little feets.:p I will have to check ebay and such see what i can find maybe something under the doll section.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Such cute pics, thanks for sharing them! :) I've been thinking of getting Chica a little toy chi buddy too, so I'll have to check out that link.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such darling pics! Looks like she had a great time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts