Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Today finaly after days of rain rain rain and cold temps it was finaly sunny out and not to cold, Muffin spent alot of time outside playing and running thru the leafs just having a grand ol time, also our ol gal Luna was outside with her as well, Luna is blind in one eye and has only partial sight in the other shes 15yrs old and shes been with us since she was 6wks old.
Just a few quick pics of the fur kids.
Here they are sniffin where the deer run out by the pond area.

Heres ol Luna.

though she cant see hardly anything she still loves sniffin out and chasing chipmunks, most the time they run right infront of her and she dont see which way they went but she trys.:p
next looky how adorable Muffin is she looks like a little mouse with a sweater on with those big ears.. LOL!!

shes like come on mom lets go play..

shes just to silly at times.

after a long day out was time to come in and play with toys befour nap time

Shes such a doll baby.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh I love fall pictures! Luna is beautiful, does not look a day past 10! ;)
And your little Muffin is just too much, I love that kissable tiny face, awww!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:cool: Thanks everyone its another beautiful day not so cold again and we are going out for another romp and play.

KrystalLeigh we have over 5 acres here and the property is surrounded on 3 sides by federal/state land, no neighbors except one across the road and there good ol folks like us ol farts LOL!!

LS, we try to make sure Luna stays very active and does everything with us, she rides the quad with hubby down the trails and loves to go for rides in a wagon and or on a sled in the winter time. Shes really good at getting around even though she cant see squat, but once in a great while she misses a step or bumps into things, when we toss toys for her its a squeaker and then she finds things by scent.

miuccias, the little sweater is actualy a cut up sock to fit her as we cant find anything tiny enough to fit her..:D:p

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow - such beautiful photos, Muffin looks really cosy :)

When I read the title I thought she had fell - we call this time of year Autumn so never copped on that was what you meant until I clicked and saw the photos!! so glad she didn't fall :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Your property is beautiful. As are both Muffin and Luna! Is Luna a Boston Terrier? I can't see the pics that well. If she is, I love their little personalities! How do the girls get along?

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow - such beautiful photos, Muffin looks really cosy :)

When I read the title I thought she had fell - we call this time of year Autumn so never copped on that was what you meant until I clicked and saw the photos!! so glad she didn't fall :)
:noops: Sorry i should have put Autum, sorry bout that. We just call it fall time or time to clean up the mess.. LOL!! You wouldnt belive how much leafs we have to clean up. But none the less it is beautiful here durring the fall.

pupluv168 yes Luna is a Boston Terrier, but shes smaller than the standard, a mini version LOL!! She was the runt of the litter and no one wanted her. The girls get along great Luna just bumps into Muffin sometimes while walking as she dont see what shes walking over.:p

Heres a pic of her getting ready to go for a ride with hubby..

comming back from a ride

and going for a ride in the wagon, my daughter is pulling her around the yard.

she use to go out on our boat with us when we had it. She goes everywhere loves to go Morel Mushroom hunting with us. Shes not like other Bostons, shes been raised with sooooooooooo many diffrent animals, reptiles, farm animals, exotics, she always thinks shes there mama, shes very very easy going not hyper at all, loves everyone and everything, shes very smart knows tricks and all.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Your hubby looks like such a bad a$$ on that 4wheeler! :headbang: Sooo very
cool. My dream is to have your type of property. I love how you speak about
Luna, I can feel the love. Love that you keep her active as well, no doubt that
is one of the main reasons she looks so great at 15! :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You take really gorgeous pictures, Tracey! =D Muffin and Luna are just too cute and look like they're having a great time. I too have a blind (and deaf) chi but it's amazing how much they can "think" with their noses. =) Looking forward to more pics of your pups! =)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Thanks LS i will make sure to tell him you said he looks like a bad azzzzzz LOL!! And yes keeping your dog active at such a age really does help keep up there spirits and health. She acts like she did when she was 3 yrs old plays all the time and is always on the go.

Heres a pic of me and the hub out on the trails.

Thanks Kat, give your babies big HUGS for Tracey.

heres few links to my winter grow room and part of our back yard.
Make sure you go thru all the pages so you can see everything.

winter grow room..
CactiGuide.com • View topic - Winter Grow Room.. UPDATED!! 12/28/11

Part of the back yard.
CactiGuide.com • View topic - The Build Of Acorn Forest Greenhouse's UPDATED 6/14/2012

ENJOY!!:D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
WOW!!!!!! Tracey, I'm speechless!
You & hubby are just amazing, great job!
Your plants are the luckiest, haha. Brilliant. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thank you so much for sharing.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh oh I forgot to add...you & hubby are just the cutest together! :daisy:

Love your smile. :foxes_13:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts