Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was mugged today they took my wages and everything my mobile phone my opurse and even my fcuk umbrella! i had just been to the bank drew out 150 pounds all my wages and was on my way to pick markcuss up from skool i never take all my wages out but i needed to sort my money out to what was going were so decided to this once im gutted and brushed they punched me in the face the police have been and have taken statments and alsorts im in a really weird mood like i dunno it feels like it hasnt happend jason says it mustnt have sunk in yet because well im acting all normal just dizzy and stuff sorry for putting this on you girls i just dunno do people have no respect! the police are looking at cctv from near where it happend to see if they can see anything .

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i'm so sorry this happened to you!!!!!!!! what you are feeling right now is very common. my mom went through different stages when the restaurant where she was a manager at ws robbed at gunpoint with just her and my stepfather in it (it was closing time.) if you need to talk about it with someone that's been through it i'll pm you her e-mail address.

(hugs)

·
Registered
936 Posts
OMG...what a scary thing to happen. I don't even know what to say as nothing like this has ever happened to me. Geez I hope you get through this okay. Take cares and be safe.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG how awful, was it men or women who did this , i cant believe it :shock: are you hurt ? what are the police doing are you insured for personal possesssions outside the house - if you are you will be reimbursed :wave:

·
Registered
510 Posts
That is terrable! A similar thing happened to me in Dec. 2000 I was getting money out for my boyfriend. My bf's uncle used the atm b4 me and I had a bad feeling and wanted to ask him to stay and wait for me to use the atm but I just thought I was being stuped. A dumb kid pulled a gun on me and took the $100 bucks from me. I was soo pissed off at first and started to agure with him but then just let it go cos I just had my baby and didn't want to die over $100 bucks because some kid was feeling stuped. I can totaly ralate it sucks and feels so unreal when you are going through it. I hope you are ok and remember at least it was just your money they took. If you need anyone to talk to don't be afraid to e-mail me.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened to you...thankfully you weren't physically injured. you may be in shock....and the reality will hit you later. I hope the camera caught it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just have a bad bruse on my face its hitting me know kinda shakey the police are veiwing a cctv camrea no im not insured so all my wages are gone 35 hours worth too i worked so bloody hard it was 3 lads fat ones too!!! jasons all over me andstuff trying to help i know he loves me but i dont really wanna talk about it i wanna get on with it and be left alone but i know hes only trying to help.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
How awful I hope they catch the ( hard not to cuss here ) idiots We were robbed in our home while we were sleeping and that was scary enough. Hope you are able to put it behind you and feel better :wave:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
OMG, how terrible. Just remember one thing... the things they took are replaceable. The important thing is that you are ok. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
:shock: OMG I am so sorry to hear that!! geesh What is this world coming to!! I hope they catch this mad person! Prayers for a speedy recovery to you :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I feel so bad for you... I hope you were not hurt badly... I know a bruise on the face can be pretty painful... I hope the police and find the creeps whoo did this to you.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
NoahFL said:
OMG, how terrible. Just remember one thing... the things they took are replaceable. The important thing is that you are ok. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
Yes, exactly my thoughts!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that you had this awful experience...was it in the city centre? I dont know whats happening to our cities any more..Leicester is just as bad...hope you feel better really soon... :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts