Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.. I realized the other day that since last sharing pix, I managed to take 299 photos in ~2 days. This is just a preview, I'll be slowly sharing them some as the week goes by! =D I missed having a camera.. <3

Anyway, here are some 'multi-pup pix'! We have a close-knit bunch of pups and they are often together or playing with one another.

They love their Daddy, Rob..

(This was when Zip and Rex were still staying here, they've gone home now but were a hoot during their stay.)

Ellie and Lua..

Julian & Ellie

Kahlua and Zoey snuggling..

And lastly... Spring 2012 Family Portrait! I bribed with some ZiwiPeak. Gonna have to get around to making a new siggy soon...

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, Kat the family portrait is simply awesome!! Great work getting that shot of them. I just love your "fur family," you can see the love!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wonderful you can defiantly tell they all love each other the family portrait is a great shot. I'm lucky if I can get 2 of the dogs in the same picture I'd never get my whole pet family in one. Not with 2 very large birds 2 cats and 3 dogs and I best not forget. Sprout my little Green cheeked Conure.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, you deserve a prize or something for getting 6 dogs to sit still and be in the one photo!

Great pics, can't wait for the other 288!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Can you come and get me a family portrait? LOL I tried with my 4 and lets just say it did not turn out well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts