Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , dont know if you saw my other post to do with this :http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chi...need-help-i-think-its-time-i-admit-truth.html , would suggest you read that first.

Well i have now started taking the dogs out! was going well minimal accidents but then last night when i got back from work it went wrong :( well i have stomach flu and went to work to pay for the dog food , new hamster cage as broken ect. , well i was passing out , throwing up ect. ALL day and had only 3 hours sleep so i was in a pretty bad state well when i got in i wanted to lie down for like 30 mins to relax and get rid of the stomach pains.

Well i had to take the dogs out but when i went to get up after deciding against staying in bed as felt guilty about the dogs , i couldn't stand! i tried but throw up , so i asked my mum nicely to take the dogs out as i couldn't , well her response ? "I'm to busy , you do it" , :O i was so annoyed but there was nothing i could do!

When i woke up 1 hour later , i woke to barking and crying from the dogs who where so full of energy that they had no control over their own bodies! , i asked my mum if they had gone toilet , she said yes 3 times each! :mad: i then asked did you not notice they wanted to go? she said not really , so i said where they sniffing the ground? she said yes! :mad: i was SO angry! she should know when they wanna go!

Well this morning it pushed me OVER THE EDGE! , i woke up at 6am after 2 hours sleep , went to get ready to take dogs out as my routine is take out at 6:40am (thats the average sun rise) , when toke both out separaletly i come back in and feed them around 7am , then take out 40 mins later (thats how long it takes tillie to go) then at 12pm i give there lunch then take out in 40 mins and so on , well this morning this did not happen as when i went to go out i couldn't find the lead.

Mum said she put it under the washing but it was not there , by now tillie was shaking needing a poo , i was trying to find it but i cant! so now i gave up and found a rusty old lead and toke her out , i gave my mum pacific instructions NOT to let pippi out of the bed room well then when i come in she has pooed and weed everywhere! :mad:

I had ago at her asking what she was playing at! she said "well its you responsibility " :mad: pippi is hers! not mine! well when i left it was 7am ! their normal breakfast time !

When i got back in at 07:40am! i had to feed them ect. that went ok but my mum had not picked up the wee and poo so i had to and that was there 40 mins! :( , then she was asking me to make her a cup of coffee! :( im really had enough now!

THEN to round it all off! when i mentioned the lead she said "well you will have to buy it with your money" !!! seriously! i have to buy a hamster cage! she is near escaping! :( then i had a thought........ WHAT am i gonna do when i go back to school! theres gonna be a gap between half 8am and 4pm! she needs to be feed at 12pm AND taken out! i bet she wont do it!

So i need a suggestion........ What am i gonna do when i go back to school?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What a about a timed feeder. Also what about teaching them to use the pee pads so incase your mom isn't able to let them out. Or what about asking an adult friend to come over and help out during those times if they can.

I know someone here will have a great idea.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a about a timed feeder. Also what about teaching them to use the pee pads so incase your mom isn't able to let them out. Or what about asking an adult friend to come over and help out during those times if they can.

I know someone here will have a great idea.
thanks yeah i was thinking about them feeders :D and unforuntatly i dont know any people who could :(

·
Registered
573 Posts
I second the idea to teach them to use pee pads. I don't know what I'd do if Lacey didn't use them! I live alone, and between work and school, I'm not home enough to let her out the million times she would need to be let out.
I also think a timed feeder would be great for you to use! There are simple solutions here, I am sure. Just take a deep breath and try to calm down so you can think more clearly. :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I second the idea to teach them to use pee pads. I don't know what I'd do if Lacey didn't use them! I live alone, and between work and school, I'm not home enough to let her out the million times she would need to be let out.
I also think a timed feeder would be great for you to use! There are simple solutions here, I am sure. Just take a deep breath and try to calm down so you can think more clearly. :)
Yeah i was gonna try that but just not sure how to pee pad train a collie! LOL

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hi there, you have quite a dilemma there, could you not confine them to one room and put puppy pads at one end. I leave mine from 8am till about 3pm and they manage to hold on bless them. Any chance you could walk them before going to school, I know it can be quite hectic in the mornings, but this may help. Good luck. By the way where are you in Cornwall as I will be moving there in July.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there, you have quite a dilemma there, could you not confine them to one room and put puppy pads at one end. I leave mine from 8am till about 3pm and they manage to hold on bless them. Any chance you could walk them before going to school, I know it can be quite hectic in the mornings, but this may help. Good luck. By the way where are you in Cornwall as I will be moving there in July.
i doubt ma mum would let them be in one room! lol i could get crates i guess? my mum i think its just gonna have to deal with it LOL and i live in helston :D

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hi there, try taking them for a walk before going to school, and can they not be confined to one room, where you could put puppy pads at one end. Wishing you lots of luck, you are really trying with these dogs.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i doubt ma mum would let them be in one room! lol i could get crates i guess? my mum i think its just gonna have to deal with it LOL and i live in helston :D
I have just posted again, I didn't think my first one had gone on, I will be living in bugle, we have just brought a house there. We are in the process of renovating it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts