Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I habs to go sweep soon but I rustled a lil sumptin up. For the ladies.

Dad says I has a linebacker attritude!

I call dis my Dexter impression:

What u finks? Is good?

Dis is jus a general happy.

Sometimes I has a sweepy...!!

And a snuggor wif mommy. She rearry does adore me eben do she stinks at posting my pikturs...

We will puts more up soon ;) Fanks for looksing!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Geez Trigger you looks more & more likes my Maxie ebery day! ;) Especially in the second to last pic!

He is so freaking cute though Kristi. His smile is simply adorable & he just looks like a big ole sweet heart all around. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geez Trigger you looks more & more likes my Maxie ebery day! ;) Especially in the second to last pic!

He is so freaking cute though Kristi. His smile is simply adorable & he just looks like a big ole sweet heart all around. :)

Hahaha he is SUCH a sweetheart, snuggler, loving boy. He is a bit of a brat, too, but aren't they all? LOL. His enthusiasm for life makes everyone he meets happy. I've given serious thought to training him as a therapy dog because of how he is but I just don't know yet...I guess we'll see !:coolwink: Maxie DOES look a LOT like him, too! But I think he is more "like Marley" from your pack lol. He's definitely the "dumb" one heh heh heh ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love him! You can tell he's a total love bug. The picture of him doing his Dexter impression seriously cracked me up! I finks iz berry good! Too good almost! ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh trigger I adore you if you ever fancy a trip in a hairyplane come visit!!!! You are just Lully Lully your mum lucked out with you boy!!

Tell her we wanna see your brothers and sisters too!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is really cute!!! I love his tricolor markings, they are perfect!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh goodness... I am just howling here...lol Wow, you do an awesome Dex impression! Such a cutie pie you are and obviously the personality to match.. Great shots.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL guys! Trigger says thank you for all da nice things u've said ;) He says wink wink Leila!!!

See, I am NOT a HUGE fan of the markings on his face, it makes his muzzle look REALLY long because the white wraps around...its about 1/2 the length of his head, but looks way longer! Irks me LOL. But he's handsome anyway no matter what, and you don't notice it like you do in pictures in real life ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
He's so handsom.. lol he looks a happy chappy!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I forgot to add, my husband says he has "bitter beer face". I don't even know what that is, but he said some of you might?? lol. He really is THE SWEETEST boy, with a wonderful disposition. I am gonna try to get a video of him when I tell him to come, you guys will die. He "lumbers" and does like, a Gollum from LOTR like crawl/waddle. I don't know why he does it but its like, he is NOT pleased his play has been interrupted I guess ;)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awww, he is a cutie! Adorable! The captions perfectly fit the pics....like he is really saying that! Love his coloring. I'm hoping to get a girl chi similar in his coloring from Traci this year! Great pics!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts