Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson just had some rabbit and wanted to sit on my lap to finish the last bit....I don't think so lol (sorry bunny owners)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He looks right pleased with himself! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm heading in the raw feeding direction, it's a long time since I had my last dog and there seems to be an awful lot of junk in the premade food nowdays. I've only had Tyson about 3 weeks and bought the same dry food he was being fed on but the ingredients seem to be all fillers etc very little meat!! Tyson loves a raw lamb chop and we got a frozen rabbit out today and he loved that too. I've been reading up on here and it seems to be the best way to go.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'm heading in the raw feeding direction, it's a long time since I had my last dog and there seems to be an awful lot of junk in the premade food nowdays. I've only had Tyson about 3 weeks and bought the same dry food he was being fed on but the ingredients seem to be all fillers etc very little meat!! Tyson loves a raw lamb chop and we got a frozen rabbit out today and he loved that too. I've been reading up on here and it seems to be the best way to go.
It really is!!! As long as it's done correctly I love itwhere did you get him from?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found him on epupz, from a breeder in West London, I really wanted a Chi but wasn't into going through the puppy stage so was looking for an older dog, I'm at work all day and hubby would be left with all the work while I was out and it took me long enough to convice him to get such a small dog lol. The breeder had kept him as a stud but had decided to let him go and keep one of his sons instead. I saw him with his mum, dad and son as well as the rest of her Chi's and fell in love even hubby fell for him though he won't admit it hehe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts