Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She made me a tutu!! She says she's going to add elastic to make it easier for me to wear and put some ribbon over the waist band so its softer on my fur!!

I feel like angelina ballerina

So the ribbon under my tummy is so annoying but mummy is gonna fix that later!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nawww how cute :) all you need now is some fairy wings ...........
Dont get me started coz i'll be hunting through our dressing up stuff for a teeny pair...

Quiestion is do i shame my daughter and pick her up from school.. dog in tutu lol..

cant be that uncomfortable she's fallen asleep

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha i'll put her harness on adjust it all so it fits nicely and see what my DD says.. she's gonna go omg mum you're SOOO embarassing why you dressing Daisy up.. she looks stupid..

Then her friends will go ahhhh look at Abi's dog and she'll be like yeah well i told my mum to do that!!

WHATEVER KID! ha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha watch out.. poor old Billy may get a package hahahaha!! She only tried to chew it the once and got corrected and now she's snoozing away!!

It took like 10 minutes.. once i fit elastic and stuff it will be better!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I took her ha ha, she walks so proud its funny!! Am gonna finish it off tomorrow though put some velcro on and cover the waist band!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. It needs fixing i was only playing and it took about 10 mins if i do it properly it would look better i think.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts