Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... because I've slowed down growings and the thermals she wanted from Aunty Elaine just aint gunna fits. I loves my thermal! I was wearing it today.

So I gots a plan to cheery mummy up. First I rescued her from this evil pen ...

Then I made a wish and I wished sooo hard ...

Then I came runnings real fast to give her a bully stick as a present ...

And then I pulled a silly face to give her some laffs!

And when all that didn't work, I just gave her the look and said "You just have to pull yourself together woman!"

She is A Okay now ;) Silly Mummy x

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Basil, I am so glad you gave mommy that lecture at the end, just a few words straight and exact , good boy ! Love all your pictures, you are a handsome boy.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
My goodness you are so handsome Basil, and so good to your mama! Perfect boy.

Jemma, what size does he need in the thermal? The one on the picture looks like a good fit, no?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww Basil, how could anybody be sad when you are around? Well done on rescuing Mummy from that evil pen, Mouse rescued me from a particularly nasty muffin earlier lol.
He is also a wonderful vanquisher of socks ;)
You gotta be careful around those Muffins, they can be sneaky!

Basil, I am so glad you gave mommy that lecture at the end, just a few words straight and exact , good boy ! Love all your pictures, you are a handsome boy.

Hehe, I know, its all I really needed!

My goodness you are so handsome Basil, and so good to your mama! Perfect boy.

Jemma, what size does he need in the thermal? The one on the picture looks like a good fit, no?
Thanks LS, he is certainly looking after me right now my OH is in texas for 2 weeks, can't imagine how we got by without him.

Yup its an XS and perfect with some growing room too, but because Basil was charting to be a lot bigger than he is I ordered 3 gorgeous ones in size S a while back ... they have arrived with Elaine and she sent me the measurements but his skinny little butt just won't fill them! I was gutted, still fingers crossed if there is another order I can get my little hands on them!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thanks LS, he is certainly looking after me right now my OH is in texas for 2 weeks, can't imagine how we got by without him.

Yup its an XS and perfect with some growing room too, but because Basil was charting to be a lot bigger than he is I ordered 3 gorgeous ones in size S a while back ... they have arrived with Elaine and she sent me the measurements but his skinny little butt just won't fill them! I was gutted, still fingers crossed if there is another order I can get my little hands on them!

Ah too bad my girls don't fit into a small, I would have bought them from you.
But Bella wears xxs and Chanel wears medium. I have these thermals for Bella,
also from Elaine, they are the best. I used them all winter underneath
sweaters, they add that extra cozy layer, they are lifesavers. Who knows
maybe Basil will still grow into them, Chanel has been growing and filling
out, she's going to be 2 in two weeks and I think only now she's finally
at her adult size.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How old is your sweet Basil? Neutered?
6 months nearly but hasnt grown for the last 2, he has some filling out to do for sure but we are not sure if it will be enough as they are a new cut and quite a but bigger :)
The procedure that must not be named is looming!

Ah too bad my girls don't fit into a small, I would have bought them from you.
But Bella wears xxs and Chanel wears medium. I have these thermals for Bella,
also from Elaine, they are the best. I used them all winter underneath
sweaters, they add that extra cozy layer, they are lifesavers. Who knows
maybe Basil will still grow into them, Chanel has been growing and filling
out, she's going to be 2 in two weeks and I think only now she's finally
at her adult size.
LS, that is so sweet of you to even think that, Elaine is wonderful so they are still with her :) they are my favourite of all his clothes, I like the sleeves and their thickness, as you say great for under things. I am so darn impatient, still I am sure that we will get ones that fit at some point, another order or he will fill out.

Aww thanks :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
6 months nearly but hasnt grown for the last 2, he has some filling out to do for sure but we are not sure if it will be enough as they are a new cut and quite a but bigger :)
The procedure that must not be named is looming!

He will probably change shape some after neuter depending what age he is when it is done. Jaxx was done right around six months and he went from a little short thing with almost no legs to a tall little man.

I love that thermal by the way.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Your picture story is adorable. I love little Basil's "making a wish" picture. He is great little companion isn't he? You might try putting the thermals in the dryer to shrink them up a bit.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, at 6 months he's still got some growing to do. Neutering will also add some weight. He's got quite awhile before reaching full growth. So don't give up just yet. The only thing is the thermals stretch a lot. So time will tell.

Also, everyone has different taste in fit. I notice many prefer a snug, short fit. So it depends on preference. Since the thermals stretch so much, maybe you can sell them here. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have to say I agree with you all, the make a wish picture is my favourite, He looks so cute and angelic! He is great company, I have really realised it whilst OH has been away this time - and also how much I talk to him!

He will probably change shape some after neuter depending what age he is when it is done. Jaxx was done right around six months and he went from a little short thing with almost no legs to a tall little man.

I love that thermal by the way.
Oh No If Basil gets much taller he'll be a giraffe! He is all legs already ;) I think it is so exciting waiting to see how they change and develop :)

Yeah, at 6 months he's still got some growing to do. Neutering will also add some weight. He's got quite awhile before reaching full growth. So don't give up just yet. The only thing is the thermals stretch a lot. So time will tell.

Also, everyone has different taste in fit. I notice many prefer a snug, short fit. So it depends on preference. Since the thermals stretch so much, maybe you can sell them here. :)
Yep, The XS is a big baggier that I would Ideally like it, he mainly wears it around the house and don't like the idea of him getting the zoomies and catching it on something or else it goes underneath things for warmth.

Yes Neutering will be booked in very soon, he has started to lift his leg to pee and now feels the need to stop at every lamp post near our house! I also caught him lifting his leg against a table leg that is next to his Pee pad, It isn't marking ... yet!

Your picture story is adorable. I love little Basil's "making a wish" picture. He is great little companion isn't he? You might try putting the thermals in the dryer to shrink them up a bit.
Aww thanks Jayda, he really is by my side all the time :) Elaine has very kindly said we can wait and see how he fills out, she is so kind letting me order things and then postpone my order when things didn't quite work out! We will get them in the end, just not sure what size yet :) I can't wait!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts