Kisses

Zero and the girls

Honda and Kisses BFF!

How many dogs can fit in the chair??

Honda

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Ciarra, they are just gorgeous. Are Chewy and Kirby related? They are so adorable. Kisses kills me. In almost every picture. Honda, I have to say, is my favorite. The expressions, the ears. I can't explain it. They are all so fabulous but I keep going back to Honda. You have such a nice selection of size and color. A smorgasboard (?) of chi's. Thanks for sharing.

I love Evy's ears, Dovey's markings and Zero is so unique looking. What a great family you have.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ciarra, they are just gorgeous. Are Chewy and Kirby related? They are so adorable. Kisses kills me. In almost every picture. Honda, I have to say, is my favorite. The expressions, the ears. I can't explain it. They are all so fabulous but I keep going back to Honda. You have such a nice selection of size and color. A smorgasboard (?) of chi's. Thanks for sharing.

I love Evy's ears, Dovey's markings and Zero is so unique looking. What a great family you have.
Thanks Robin, but no Kirby and Chewy are not related but I did get them from the same breeder a year apart. Kisses tail and tongue never stops going, and Honda is my lil princess and she knows it lol. The 2 sisters Evy and Dovey are so different, but they are as thick as theives. I love Zeros color, took me forever to hunt down a merle.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
You are so lucky! What a fabulous family you have! I can't choose a favorite because they are all so adorable. I do have to say that I love Zero's coloring!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ciarra - all your babies are adorable. I just can't pick a fave. The cat humping pics brings back memories of before Harley was neutered. We had quite the daily orgy going on in here too. LOL! I don't know where they learn these things.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts