Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Wow that is fantastic!! I can't wait to get Minka so I can order stuff from you!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! Yes, I can make a matching leash to any of the outfits.

Oh, I would love to make an outfit for Minka!! She is just tooo cute.

Here are 3 outfits that have I have made matching leashes for - so far!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Youve come on in leaps and bounds, i love the black and pink one, well done and good luck with your business. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
wow they are such top quality - are they safe enough for a 7 pound chi to have a walk on - how do they fasten - is it velcro and will that hold ?

many thanks

alsio do you do them for boys :wave:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The girl outfits I have made have been for smaller dogs and they have Velcro. Mia is 4-5 lbs and it holds great. I have used snaps for the boy outfits, and would use snaps for dogs over 6 lbs.

I have made one outfit so far for a boy (and I used snaps - even though it is a small size - just thought it was nicer for a boy). I have some more boy material - I just haven't made them yet. Here is a pic of the one I have made and samples of the other material.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
You've definately got great talent! Zeus is 10 pounds and I have a really hard time finding sweaters/Tshirts for him. It's also much harder to find male dog outfits then female. Why can't the males sport a style too?? :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts