Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to say Melissa from DC shop is awesome! I was so surprised when I opened this partial shipment package today and I didn't even ask her if that was possible to do. A lot of our stuff isn't in yet, but she sent me the few things that did come in.

P.S. Mom never attaches a leash to my collar. She always makes me wear a harness, but she said this was just this one time for a picture.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Carolina looks so beautiful in the Happy day and Clara top. The size 1 in that particular top is such a great fit on her. Love the Fabuleash too. It's one of my faves! And so lightweight, despite the fact that it's beaded. Can't wait to see some pics of her other things once they ship.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just have to say Melissa from DC shop is awesome! I was so surprised when I opened this partial shipment package today and I didn't even ask her if that was possible to do. A lot of our stuff isn't in yet, but she sent me the few things that did come in.

P.S. Mom never attaches a leash to my collar. She always makes me wear a harness, but she said this was just this one time for a picture.

Oh my!!!!! Sooooo adorable 😊😍

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ohhh, I Love the wooflink happy day out top and the Louisdog clara top on Carolina !! the fit looks good too , is it ?

I am still waiting to receive my wL happy day out top for Ellie . that's the only DC thing i'm waiting for now . Today, my tracking says that I will receive the rest of my DC things all for Ellie ( Ribbon dress, Lovely organic dress, heart tee, my cardigan, and clara top ).

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carolina looks so beautiful in the Happy day and Clara top. The size 1 in that particular top is such a great fit on her. Love the Fabuleash too. It's one of my faves! And so lightweight, despite the fact that it's beaded. Can't wait to see some pics of her other things once they ship.
Thanks Meoshia. I love everything so far and the size 1 in that Wooflink top is a great fit. Hope I can get a few more WL things. The LD Clara top is actually a little bigger on her than the happy day out top. Go figure. Now I can't wait to get the pretty pet dress and see how that fits.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohhh, I Love the wooflink happy day out top and the Louisdog clara top on Carolina !! the fit looks good too , is it ?

I am still waiting to receive my wL happy day out top for Ellie . that's the only DC thing i'm waiting for now . Today, my tracking says that I will receive the rest of my DC things all for Ellie ( Ribbon dress, Lovely organic dress, heart tee, my cardigan, and clara top ).
Thanks Elaina. The fits are great and for whatever reason the happy day out top is a perfect fit on Carolina. I hope there are a few more WL things that I can get with a similar fit as the happy day out top. The clara top is a little bigger on her than the happy day out top.

I have quite a bit a stuff to be shipped yet. I hope they start shipping in the next week or two. I went a little overboard, but it is going to be Carolina's 1st birthday on the 26th this month, so I figured why not, it is her 1st birthday after all.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love both tops! Wooflink is a favorite in our house!
Thanks Christie. I love Wooflink too, but am limited on what I can get in that brand since Carolina's very small. I'm excited when I can find/get something that runs on the smaller side from them. If you have any suggestions on what runs small, please let me know. Meoshia, gave me a couple items, but I'm always looking for more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts