Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey again, lots of pics so i spread it out :)

next up is my darling little spayed female Bungee!
Bungee will be 2yrs old on Dec26 09! shes a boxing day special :D
Bungee is one of those Blue pups that does suffer from Color Dilution Alopecia and at first, it was very stressful for me because i didn't now anything about it.(my vet didn't either)
so after doing some searching online, i have learned a bunch about Alopecia and how to deal with it.

bungee at 4month's first night at my house!

bungee today

thinking she might like this agility stuff!

butt shot

snuggle on heat pad bed, valuble to get thru canadian winter!

tigger dawg

gaze outside

do you wanna go?

ATTACK!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Darling pictures!! She has the sweetest little face :) I love her name too!
yup!! gotta luv the blaze... and 4 white stockings, she would make a cute pony! :rolleyes:
my favorite marking is the white tip on her tail<3
her name was a good fit as a pup she was always bouncing, plus it is fun to say!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Aww Bungee is gorgeous little lady :)

Could you tell me if all blue chis suffer from this condition? I have a friend who has blue 2 year old chi, and she recently discovered some allergies on her, i wonder if it's the same condition!?!?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
362 Posts
Could you tell me if all blue chis suffer from this condition? I have a friend who has blue 2 year old chi, and she recently discovered some allergies on her, i wonder if it's the same condition!?!?
Blue dogs in general are more prone to this condition (it's common in blue Dobermans, and I've seen it occasionally in blue Italian Greyhounds- among others), but not all blue dogs have it.

This is a good fact page about it: http://www.upei.ca/~cidd/Diseases/dermatology/colour dilution alopecia.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts