Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some recent pictures of the boys :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some recent additions to our household. This is no name. We haven't given it a name yet because we are waiting for the vet to tell us whether its a boy or a girl. "He" is an ornate wood turtle, the most intelligent of semi-aquatic turtles and really beautiful in person.

Then there is the newest african chiclid to join our tank. He's a hybrid and is a stunning brown and orange color. He has adjusted quite nicely with his other aggressive tank mates. An added bonus, the day be added him to the tank, we found fry (babies) swimming in the rock crevices so hopefully some will get to mature into adults.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
your chis are stunning, i have always seen them in your siggy but to see an enlarged picture :shock: left me breathless... i looooovvveee beamer!! They are all so georgous

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well turtle turtle went to the vets this morning and we have a little girl when we were told we had a little boy when we bought him. Sure glad we hadn't decided on a name yet!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I agree your chi's are beautiful, you can see them better in bigger pics ,
so glad you sent them.
How many tanks have you?
I used to have two chilids ( sorry I dont know how to spell it) which grew to 12" long I loved them and I could stoke them (they wouldn't let anyone else do it) I have them in a 4foot by 3foot.
What a lovely family you have. :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts