Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple pics of my boys. I think they look so cute in these :love5:

Up first is Lucky :love5:

Buster :love5:

And last but not least, Mr. Peepers :love5:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
they're all cute and handsome :love5: i LOVE the first one that's such a nice picture :)

oreo used to like to get up on the couch and look out the window too :D

like your title :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My daughter loves it to, it's so fun to play it with her. :lol: She also has Chutes and Ladders and Trouble too. I think I have more fun than her. :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Kari said:
My daughter loves it to, it's so fun to play it with her. :lol: She also has Chutes and Ladders and Trouble too. I think I have more fun than her. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Chutes and Ladders my sis loved. the only thing i remember about trouble is the thing you push in the middle with the dice in it. poison ivy, operation, break the ice aww games from my youth :lol:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Those are GREAT pics! They must get pretty rowdy when they play...three boys...I can only imagine. Again, looking at your boys makes me want another chi! I've got chi fever!!!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rowdy isn't the word :lol: They are rowdy ALL the time and if they aren't playing they're asleep :roll: :lol: Sometimes I wish they'd just chill out and sit with me but that's rare, unless they're asleep. :lol:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Awwww Kari they are so cute and I like that first one too. What a precious pic that is. Makes me want another too... 'course I have been for awhile. :) So Glad you posted pics too... seems as tho we don't get to see enough of the mods babies.

·
Registered
26 Posts
All the pics are so adorable. My favorite 1 is the very first~ how sweet he looks. I like the title lol my 3 sons. Such precious guys.

Cara&Girls

1 - 20 of 20 Posts