Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
:) They are so beautiful and adorable. You have a gorgeous chi family. I love Flower's long hair, coloring, and big ears. Stormy is too cute.

I'm amazed that they pose together for the photos. My Bella moves a lot, and it's difficult to get a good photo of her.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't posted in forever - but I have one of puppies from Flower/Fudge's first litter . . . . Moosie.

Stormy and Moose look so much alike!!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No they do not sleep on my bed except Fudge and he only get to when he begs lol. They all do sleep in my bedroom-Belle prefers the floor instead of her bed because it is cooler, Flower and Stormy in a dogbed/basket with a blanket because Stormy has to sleep under a blanket, and Fudge on my bed or in his crate with the door open. It is so nice not having to lock any of them in crates at night. When I say its bedtime they all run in my room and go to sleep and then in the morning when I get up and go in the bathroom as soon as the bathroom door opens they are all waiting for me to take them out.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LadyBelle1 said:
No they do not sleep on my bed except Fudge and he only get to when he begs lol. They all do sleep in my bedroom-Belle prefers the floor instead of her bed because it is cooler, Flower and Stormy in a dogbed/basket with a blanket because Stormy has to sleep under a blanket, and Fudge on my bed or in his crate with the door open. It is so nice not having to lock any of them in crates at night. When I say its bedtime they all run in my room and go to sleep and then in the morning when I get up and go in the bathroom as soon as the bathroom door opens they are all waiting for me to take them out.

I didn't think that all 4 chis sleep in your bed - there'll be no room for you in bed (LOL).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts