Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 6 week old foster puppy I took in today. She was abandoned by some man at Petsmart... I don't know anything about why, though. The guy said that he was going to put her to sleep or set her free if no one would take her. She weighs about 1.5lbs... and is pretty sick. I took her to the vet's today as soon as I picked her up. Anyway, there is a thread about it in chi-chat.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is a girl, and is such a sweetheart. My fiancee and I were just on the floor playing with all three of the chis together. We got her a cute little collar as well.

Hopefully she will be okay. She is a lot more spunky since she's been home. I picked her up at 4:30pm, and went to the vet's at 5pm. I picked up some wet food, and some dry food as well (Nutro Natural Choice, since I do not want to upset her tummy by giving her Innova Puppy... I don't know what she has been on).

She is curled up in my lap at the moment, what a cutie :wave:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

She is sooo skinny. I hope that she starts to feel better soon. I started crying when they were giving her fluids at the vets. She was screaming and wailing.

Hehe, Rylie isn't going to be a big sister anytime soon. I have a small apartment, and 2 dogs are enough for me to handle! I just want to find her a good home where she will be treated how she should. She is being spoiled here, though, for the time being! I just don't understand how someone could abandon a 6 week old chihuahua puppy. She is such a sweet and playful little girl. Madison loves her!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Jessie22 said:
She is sooo skinny. I hope that she starts to feel better soon. I started crying when they were giving her fluids at the vets. She was screaming and wailing.
Awww that poor thing!! She deserves to be spoiled!! I hope you can find her a forever home soon that can give her the great life she deserves!!

That's great that Madison loves her!! Carl would be scared of her... :roll:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rylie is so scared of her. She keeps making these little barks when they get near each other. The puppy is really brave!

OOOH, puppy has a name now. We decided on Roxi :D

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
:cry: that poor lil angel :cry:
i'm so so happy that you were able to get her and that she will be ok! i'm so happy she will have a wonderful life thanks to you!
gosh i'm too sentimental sitting here crying.. thank you for being such a wonderful person in getting her and taking her in like your own until she is fit for adoption!!

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iluvmyvikin said:
:cry: that poor lil angel :cry:
i'm so so happy that you were able to get her and that she will be ok! i'm so happy she will have a wonderful life thanks to you!
gosh i'm too sentimental sitting here crying.. thank you for being such a wonderful person in getting her and taking her in like your own until she is fit for adoption!!
Thanks; I'm very sentimental as well- that made me cry :oops:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts