Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my lovely bf got me a new cam for xmas! i am over the moon...dancing with the cows! :eek:ccasion9:

test shots at home of the kids :]

KC bein a dork as ever!

she really loves her chews! lol

my new baby!

here's a shot the bf took with it while walkin!

random post of the day:
coffee! Kahlua vanilla

next week hopin for good weather so i can take outdoor shots while on walkies! :toothy10:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What a wonderful bf!! Merry Christmas to you! You just keep those pics of your furbabies coming. :)
mery xmas to u too!!!! :D thanks! and yes they will be floodin in hehe

Pigeons remind me of home alone 2 lost in new York how ironic u live in new york lol!!
hahahaha! whenever we see the people who do this we think about that movie too! rofl! that was an awesome movie btw!

Haha is too cute the faces she makes priceless!! Well it looks like your set for new album pics then.
hehehe yea! thankie! lol yes!

Such beautiful babies!
Janice
thanks!!!

lovely pictures, is that a sony? nice camera, what model is it
thanks! this is not a sony :] its a fujifilm x100s :) very vintage lookin and light! it came out not too long ago and just takes fab photos:toothy8:

look at the reviews! they speak for themselves :]
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm X100S 16 MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Silver)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha Love the dork picture! That's a great shot your bf took too.

Oh and I so want a camera like this! I love mine, but it's so big I often can't be bothered to carry it with me so I miss many great picture opportunities. :foxes15:
thankie! i know how u feel i been thru so many DSLRS in the past and finally found the perfect cam that is light..can fit in my bag...and takes amazing shots with fast autofocus and lowlight! :coolwink: u should def. look into this one!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I did a major camera upgrade last fall and LOVE taking pictures with it. Would love to upgrade my camera again. The quality of the camera makes such a difference. The pigeon shot is wonderful, so clear and captures motion without blur.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts