Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today while out with a few friends we seen a little male chi walking the streets. we pulled over and i tried and tried to get him but he was so frightened by everything he would come to me and eventually ran away behind fenced buildings and i couldn't find him :( so tomorrow i will try again. i hope to find him and either find his owners or take him in :) he was very handsome! looked like sadie! but was pretty thin from what i could see.... anyone got any chi catching advice?? i'd really like to get this little guy off the streets and i hope he sticks around the area. i might ask the guys at the car lots to keep an eye out and if they can catch him to contact me. it's 2:30 and i can't sleep, i keep thinking about him! i would go looking now but it isn't a very good neighborhood.... :(

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
try coaxing with food as it may take a couple of days for him to trust you if you can find him, do you have dog wardens in the US?? if so maybe if you call them they may help you catch him.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good luck trying to catch him. Do you think he has been dumped or neglected?
I hope he is safe well and warm soon :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no luck seeing him today. i asked a few local business owners to keep an eye out and try to catch him for me. i hope i can find the little man!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Goodness, I hope you find him, too! Good luck with catching that little guy! :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts