Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did major cleaning and rearranging in my aquarium and cleaning, topping off the dirt and trimming the plants in my paludarium and thought I would put up some pictures. I am trying to figure out how I want the wood to be placed in the aquarium before replacing my plants who died shortly after the move.

My sorry excuse for a aquarium.

My paludarium that I can never get a good picture of.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Looks good! Once you get fish back in it should look good! Im getting another larger tank today and it looks like it'll be about the same size as yours.

What do you put in the second picture?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! Once you get fish back in it should look good! Im getting another larger tank today and it looks like it'll be about the same size as yours.

What do you put in the second picture?
Thanks, I have two fish in there but they were behind the wood at the time. Be sure to post a picture of yours once it is set up. Mine is a 10 gallon which is a nice size because it is small enough to be on my desk and big enough to house a few of the fish I like. I keep a Fire-belly Toad in the paludarium.

Looks good what fish are you keeping ? Nice tank :)
Thanks, the tank houses the last of my Black Skirt Tetras.

Cool deal I have heard plant tanks are very hard to keep
It depends on what plants you keep. I keep low-tec plants like Java Moss, Java Fern and Anacharis because I never had the money to get the co2, ferts and lighting for nice plants. I drool over the tanks one The Planted Tank site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts