Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first picture is Lily May. She is a chihuahua/polmeranian. She is about 2 years old and only weighs about 5 pounds. She was the runt of the litter. She is very spoiled. She loves to be carried around and held and cuddled with. She also hoggs the bed! :p

The second picture is Prince. Which is Lily's brother. We kept him for a week untill his owner picked him up. I recently got him back because the owner's daughter (who they got Prince for in the first place) wasn't taking proper care of him. He was stuck in a cage all day. So we took him in so he'd get better care :) He is about 2Xs bigger than Lily and is alot fluffier!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
They are adorable!!! My two year old Coco is the sweetest, most gentle chi ever. She loves every person she meets. You should hear her growl sometimes at the two other pups. It's hilarious. If they are playing and she's sleeping, she'll growl. If they come anywhere near her bone (I'm talking 6 feet), she'll growl. It's a low gutteral growl and it's hard to believe it comes out of this precious feminine chi. The girls are a bit crankier than the boys, in my experience. They'll work it out. Gorgeous pups and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :) Haha. She's has about 50 million collars. Whenever one gets dirty my grandma goes out and buys her a new one. Haha, she's a spoiled one! :p She'll get tons of stuff she doesn't use. My grandma got her a bed to match my room and she won't even sleep in it. She's very stubborn too! Lol. If she starts barking at nothing and you tell her no she'll keep on barking untill she has the last word. But overall she's a good dog, and wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts