Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww thanks! Definitely are great wit each other! My little Armani is so happy to have a playmate now . Yes Zorana that is one of my favorites by Wooflink! Yes collar is my greenbelts, that where I mostly order mine. Am open to other suggestions on who makes great ones if you know any designers you would recommend? I want to get one ordered for Evie soon!😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Love them and their names. They are so cute, I just got some greenbelt collars also, she does a great job.
Check out some of the Susan Lanci ultra suede collars, especially for Evie. Very pretty dogs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks debrawade I always loved the name Armani and knew I wanted to name him that but choosing a girl name wasnt as easy had to really think about it lol Always liked the name Evie, girl names are so much harder. Okay I will check out Susan Lanci thanks for recommendation!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Aww thanks! Definitely are great wit each other! My little Armani is so happy to have a playmate now . Yes Zorana that is one of my favorites by Wooflink! Yes collar is my greenbelts, that where I mostly order mine. Am open to other suggestions on who makes great ones if you know any designers you would recommend? I want to get one ordered for Evie soon!😊

Shannon is such a sweetheart! I've got a small greenbelts collection too. I agree with Debra, Susan Lanci would be a great choice since they're so soft and lightweight. I just found a 3 row giltmore in pink leopard on ebay for only $30. I think the crystal rocks would look beautiful on Evie! Juicy Couture used to make gorgeous collars too, I've bought a few on ebay. Shopping for our babies is so fun! ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zorana, I wish juicy couture wouldn't have stopped making clothes, they stopped before I got Armani unfortunately. Also pinkpolka dog I love! I have a few of their pieces. I agree crystals n diamonds will look amazing on Evie! I'm never bought anything on eBay but I always hear they have good deals on stuff so I might need to start checking it out! Yes shopping for our little loves is always fun!❤😉😊

1 - 11 of 11 Posts