Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In March I was hospitalized for a week for pancreatitis, which led to a diagnosis of diabetes. For those that don't know it pancreatitis is very very painful, and I got just about as much morphine as I wanted.

Apparently, hubbie asked if he could buy a boat,and I said yes. So I came home to a very very expensive bass boat in the yar.

Which of course prompted me to get life jackets for the girls.

Enjoy !

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
mhpercival said:
In March I was hospitalized for a week for pancreatitis, which led to a diagnosis of diabetes. For those that don't know it pancreatitis is very very painful, and I got just about as much morphine as I wanted.

Apparently, hubbie asked if he could buy a boat,and I said yes. So I came home to a very very expensive bass boat in the yar.

Which of course prompted me to get life jackets for the girls.

Enjoy !
I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis :( I was diagnosed with Type 1 , 8 yrs ago.

Your baby is sooo cute in her life vest.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I'm so sorry about your illness. :(

Your baby is adorable in her lifejacket. :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wow. I won't let my husband read this as he would probably try to drug me to get a boat:). j/k I love the life jackets though!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hope you are feeling better...

Cute jacket

now that hubby got the boat...you can get everyone "sailors" outfits for boating...the family that dresses together...(i think petsmart had a sailors suit...you can prob. get one around halloween time - lol)

Thank goodness my hubby doesn't like boats...he rather be a couch potato.

Therese

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Awww a life jacket, what a good idea. And how cute does she look in it too...

Hope you are better now, what a painful thing to have.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I hope you're feeling better.
Silly husband taking advantage of you being sick..."I swear you said yes..."
:lol:
I might have to try that with my mom..."I swear you said I could get a new puppy!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts