Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They do the craziest things, and I think they do it just to mess with me. I was at the computer last night, and i look down...my cat Cinnamon is SITTING in Chico's water dish! Then, I wake up this morning...Cinnamon is on top of my fish tank, she had knocked the top of the filter into the tank and dropped the filter cartridge thats inside the filter onto the floor. Then, I go in the living room...one of my cats had put my sandal in the litter box! I don't know what's gotten into them lately...lol. They LOVE messing with me :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do! I wouldn't doubt it if they are on the computers when we're all asleep plotting their next attack :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
They do! I wouldn't doubt it if they are on the computers when we're all asleep plotting their next attack :lol:
nope sorry to urst that bubble. when we are all asleep they are here having a party with chiwi.... i can see them sitting around the table plotting and playing cards! with pupperonni hangin out their mouths like cigars

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gadget's Mom said:
I would have loved to see the cat in his water dish..
oh, i couldn't believe it when i saw her do it. chico has these small ceramic bowls for his food and water...so when i looked over i see her big ole' butt on top of it :shock: i had to laugh though, because it was funny. but then i had to hold her still and dry her off and i got scratched, lol.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Britney likes to torture me! I will be sitting on my comp chair and she'll walk in my room and I'll say,"come here britney!" and she'll just stand there...sometimes I'll get LUCKY enough and get close to me to where she's about half a foot away and then she'll stretch her body out and just stay there...leaving me looking like a dumby with my arms out to pick her up :x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts