23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oops! I meant Skye! Didn't realize the names were underneath! Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
LOL Yes, Skye is my stud muffin... he has produced some very nice pups so far. I love him Soooooooo much... He has such a pretty face, most people mistaken him for a girl LOL Roxy is his daughter. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
LOL Yes, Skye is my stud muffin... he has produced some very nice pups so far. I love him Soooooooo much... He has such a pretty face, most people mistaken him for a girl LOL Roxy is his daughter. ;)
Oh I meant "he!" Sorry! I was just looking at your breeder page and its such a small world. My last two chi's came from Kelley's chihuahuas of southern Indiana, whose chi's (all except one) are all from sungold chihuahuas! And the one who isn't is from Wee chi's! Your dogs are stunning and it's so nice to see great breeders on here. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I meant "he!" Sorry! I was just looking at your breeder page and its such a small world. My last two chi's came from Kelley's chihuahuas of southern Indiana, whose chi's (all except one) are all from sungold chihuahuas! And the one who isn't is from Wee chi's! Your dogs are stunning and it's so nice to see great breeders on here. ;)

Thanks so much! I know Kelley!!! Her and I are friends on Facebook. She was interested in one of my pups from Jaslynn x Skye but decided to pass because he was a boy and she wasn't really looking for another boy LOL I love both WeeChi's and Sungold Chihuahuas... they are two of my favorite lines! I am also a HUGE fan of Tiny Mite Chihuahuas(which I have a lot of in my dogs pedigrees lol) My Sungold girl, Jaslynn, she has such gorgeous babies with my Skye, I just adore her. She is going to retire soon here but she will get spayed and live her life out here with me and my family <3

But anyway, thanks for the compliments! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are all beautiful but I have to say that it was Fawna who really caught my eye. I love the name too!
Are you sure that's Fawna? I put their names UNDER their pics LOL You are probably in love with Skye instead, he is the long coat laying in the grass LOL

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Thanks so much! I know Kelley!!! Her and I are friends on Facebook. She was interested in one of my pups from Jaslynn x Skye but decided to pass because he was a boy and she wasn't really looking for another boy LOL I love both WeeChi's and Sungold Chihuahuas... they are two of my favorite lines! I am also a HUGE fan of Tiny Mite Chihuahuas(which I have a lot of in my dogs pedigrees lol) My Sungold girl, Jaslynn, she has such gorgeous babies with my Skye, I just adore her. She is going to retire soon here but she will get spayed and live her life out here with me and my family <3

But anyway, thanks for the compliments! :)
I'll have to check out Tiny Mites! I love looking at chihuahuas, lol. That's awesome that you know Jennifer, I adore her. Makes sense that she wanted a girl bc her stud Chase in a "only man in the house" type of guy!
I see your expecting a litter soon, you must be so excited! Ughhhh if only I could have more chi's! My fiancé would kill me, we already have 4!! ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll have to check out Tiny Mites! I love looking at chihuahuas, lol. That's awesome that you know Jennifer, I adore her. Makes sense that she wanted a girl bc her stud Chase in a "only man in the house" type of guy!
I see your expecting a litter soon, you must be so excited! Ughhhh if only I could have more chi's! My fiancé would kill me, we already have 4!! ;)

ME TOO! I love looking at everyone's chihuahuas! LOL Yes, Chase is a VERY handsome boy and has produced VERY nicely from what I've seen! I don't think she needs another male, unless Chase retires LOL

Yes, I am expecting Angel x Skye... I've been waiting FOREVER for this litter... Not exactly sure if she is preggers yet though.

I know how you feel about getting more chihuahuas, my hubby use to get so mad because I would buy chihuahuas behind his back and not tell him cuz I feared he would say no LOL But now, I tell him and he KNOWS that he really has no choice in the matter... BUT, he loves them all very much and has grown to get use to my "Chihuahua antics" ROTFLMBO!!! :coolwink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts