Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanner. Male Chihuahua. My pride and joy. :D

And Bailey. Male 3/4 Chihuahua 1/4 Dachshund He's very disproportionate, it's funny looking. He's technically "the family dog", unlike Tanner who is just mine. Although Bailey loves me most out of everyone haha.

·
Registered
209 Posts
aww bless such gorgeous babies !! when i saw baileys face i thought he was going to be quite big but he looks tiny lol so cute xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww they are both cuties.. I really like Tanner's coloring..
Bailey looks like he has quite a sense of humor in the last pic..lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol thanks all. [: Yeah Bailey is around 12 pounds. The dachshund part of him is standard size, not mini. And he's really muscular and bulky. Which adds to his disproportionate-ness ha. I had no idea that there was such a thing as "chiweenies" when I rescued him haha. But everyone seems to love the mix, and he's pretty great. Tanner's sable coloring mesmerizes everyone that sees him.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
yes i used to breed them. i sadly just lost my dogs in an accident and 2 of them were chiweenies. My chiweenies was Animal Planets dogs 101 desinger breeds, so i really love chiweenies! My female jemini was 12lbs also nice and soild, her daughter was pushing about 6lbs at 6months so she was going to be smaller her dad was a full doxie at 9lbs.

lol i also didn't know about chiweenies when i got my first but read up on them and learn quickly about them, best of both breeds!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awh I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
And omg I saw that one! I love dogs 101 and I've seen all episodes. I don't remember exactly what the chiweenie looked like, but my dad and I admired him/her. :] How did you get them into the show?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome! I have a chihuahua that looks similar to Tanner--his name is Joey. And I also have two chihuahua/dachsund mixes. The smaller one, Bartholomew, appears to have more dachsund in him than Paco... They are each two months apart and all best of friends. :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Awh I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
And omg I saw that one! I love dogs 101 and I've seen all episodes. I don't remember exactly what the chiweenie looked like, but my dad and I admired him/her. :] How did you get them into the show?
the people contacted me threw an ad i posted about some pups i had for sale .
jemini was a female :rolleyes: she was a joy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts