Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh how lucky are you?!!! Two puppies at once? :p
When did you get them? What made you decide on these two?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very cute. I love pictures of pampered Puppies! I love the little sweater.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, our family has always had chihuahuas and I saw the breeder had Princess and she was the cutest thing I have ever seen and my family has never had a long haired so we decided on Max too, lol. He was so cute. It has been a hand full having 2 puppies at once. I have never attempted that and it has been lots of hard work. I just hope they both have the same attitude and personality of Sam because he is the most laid back Chihuahua I have ever seen. Especially with kids. He is so wonderful with my daughter. I am hoping if they get raised the same way as Sam and they hang out with him, they will be the same way. Our family all knows the breeder and she has wonderful dogs and my family has dogs of hers also so I hope we stay on the good streak, lol. If anyone has any suggestions on how they treat their Chihuahuas , I am open to all ideas.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think you sound you like you would treat your Chihuahuas like royalty. I think that's all they want, to be with you and to be loved. You know how to do that. And remember, when training, only positive reinforcement! But I am very sure you know that. I am so excited for you, two puppies at once. I would LOVE that but I think my Sky Girl is enough for me to handle right now lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts