Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's pics of the kids in the new bed. jumba wasn't really feeling secure in his football bed cause it wasn't as enclosed as chiwi's bed was so i went out and bought them a new bed. it's faux fur and chiwi looooves it! she let jumba check it out but he prefers chiwi's old one...
don't mind the background, it was in my kitchen when icame home from getting it.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Precious

They are precious and I love the bed :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
What cuties! I love the new bed. I still can't get over what a unique color Jumba is!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
So, are they playing musical beds? :lol: Chiwi gets the new furry one and Jumba takes her old one? To be honest, I didn't like Jumba's old bed either for the same reason. It really didn't look very cozy.

Great pics! :wave: :wave:
Jumba prefers her old one, he likes this one ok but when it came down to it last night he went from the fur bed to the old bed within 10 minutes and stayed there all night. chiwi went from her fur one to under the covers by my knees like always. i got him the football bed cause it was the same material as his bed at the breeders so i thought it would make him more at home but as it turns out he is already at home ;)

Love the new bed...can i ask where you got it from?...also i like the color of your kitchen
i got it from petsmart it was 15 bucks and in the kitty section.... ssshhh don't tell them it's a kitty bed lol....... thanks, the purple kitchen is my mom's doing lol....

you are so lucky to have 2 stunning chi's
and you are jsut as lucky to have 3 stunning chi's ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Wow he really does look absolutely amazing!! Blue eyes, my babies eyes, blue eyes (singing lol)!

They look so comfortable together already!

DO they call jumba's colour blue?

:D :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LovelyChiPupz said:
Wow he really does look absolutely amazing!! Blue eyes, my babies eyes, blue eyes (singing lol)!

They look so comfortable together already!

DO they call jumba's colour blue?

:D :wave:
yep he is blue brindle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts