Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I probably would have smacked your ex neighbor if he would have said that about my Lina. It doesn't matter even a little bit what other people think of him. It's what YOU think of him, and obviously you love him to peices or you wouldn't have him.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
xKoozex said:
My ex neighbor who has two chi's said he was ugly, so I wanted to see if others agreed or not.
It's your ex neighbor who's ugly. How mean and stupid. :evil:
ditto what a horrendous thing to say to somebody :x

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Your baby is very cute! :) Thank goodness it was your ex-neighbor that said that. I'd hate to look at a neighbor all the time that said something like that.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Awww.....your baby is adorable. What a mean thing for someone to say. And, everyone is right......it really doesn't matter what your baby looks like as long as you love 'em.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG Im so sorry, Im half a sleep its like 2:36am (i should be asleep I know) and i clicked 4 :shock: :shock: :shock: not even realising! So bad! Please everyone ignore that vote, your babys a beautiful 10 and Im sure you know it! :wink:
Sorry please ignore that vote, I tried to do it again but its just the result thing!
Ahhhh sorry!
xxxx

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
No matter what the Chihuahua or Chihuahua mix that are on here NONE OF THEM ARE UGLY. No living breathing animal is ugly!!! You can tell your neighbor to shove it ! :wink:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts