Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please say a little prayer for my baby chi she is 6months old and is getting spayed today and i am so worried about her,i know lots of dogs go through it but it dosnt make you worry any less when its your baby going through it.thanks..:(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i take it your baby is called poppy also then.I love the name, i called my chi poppy as she was born in november...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Daisy, my little chi was spayed 3 weeks ago....yes you do worry, its natural. Daisy was a bit groggy the first day and then her normal self on day 2. It was difficult trying to keep her from bounding around and being her normal self. She also had a dew claw removed and was chipped at the same time! Good luck and everything will be fine.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Doesn't matter how many times you go through this, it's always so difficult.
But she'll be home and running around before you know it.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I will sure be thinking of you and praying for you all today! I just went through the same with my 2 last Friday. People at work rolled theirs eyes and kept telling me they were just getting "snipped". "Snipped? (I said back) They are getting hysterectomies and they only weigh 3 pounds!!" They were more thoughtful after my little meltdown! haha!

Try to stay busy until they call you!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou all so much for your kind words it is lovely to know you are thinking of my baby god bless you all.xxx:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts