Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pets :) | Facebook

There are tons of pics of her if u follow the link. the people I got her from said she was pure, and the vet says she looks pure...but i am questioning it. She is fluffy with floppy ears. When i take her out people mistake her for a lab pup! what do you think? Even if she isnt i still love her...I'm just wondering.

btw, her name is grace and she is 8 weeks old. spoiled little pup!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Lab puppies are not that small. Some chihuahuas ears do not stand immediately so that is not really any sign. I would think if anything a Chi mix but it is possible that she is a Chi with the different breedings out there these days. Regardless, she is a doll! :)

ETA..after viewing her pics on FB I would guess she might have some Cocker Spaniel in her?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh she is a sweet heart! Before reading your post that's exactly what she "reminded" me of, a yellow lab. Only by the way her ears are and look but I know she's not. Rather she is mixed or not she is precious and adorable!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is a real sweetie pup...only time will tell if her ears will stand...some pups that have longer hair have a looser ear...She may well have hers stand as she is still so young. Either way, she is adorable.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hello and welcome! Grace is very cute. I agree with everyone in that Gracie looks like a chi mix.

·
Registered
21 Posts
She's adorable!! My Chi's ears were floppy like that when we got her at 8 weeks too, they went completely straight at about 4ish months. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's adorable. Congrats. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts