Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darla turned 1 on september 28th.
I cant believe how time has flown!

I actually had the date wrong and thought it was the 1st of oct, but we made it up to her and got her a cake etc... lol.

Anyway here she is from teeny baby up till now.......
Days old

3 weeks

6 weeks

first day home at 8weeks

now at 1 year...

MORE TO COME......

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cake time...

sharing....

They all enjoyed celebrating hehe!!
Hope you like. xx

·
Registered
558 Posts
awww hope she enjoyed her birthday bless her, shes a gorgeous colour, is she blue and tan, love her baby pictures so cute.xxxxx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Darla! Hugs and kisses are being sent your way! ;)
Terri she is such a beautiful girl. I absolutely love her baby pictures!! Blue/tan chis are my favorite and Darla is simply perfect. She really has gotten more beautiful with age.
I need to go look at her pictures again! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Lorri, yeah she is a blue tri. x

Thanks Lisa, i think she is a wee beauty too hehe! x

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Darla is already 1!!?? WOW, time has gone fast eh?
Happy [belated] birthday baby girl :love2: Terri, you're a great mom, your girl definitely is a beauty

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh terri i love her,she has the most beautiful face .HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLA
Thanks Michele, i just love her face too, it's cheeky but very cute. lol x

Darla is already 1!!?? WOW, time has gone fast eh?
Happy [belated] birthday baby girl :love2: Terri, you're a great mom, your girl definitely is a beauty
Thanks Crystal, i felt like such a bad mummy mixing up the date, till i looked at her papers, ah well we made a fuss of her anyway.:) xx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Happy happy birthday Miss Darla. Quigley and I hope all your adult dog dreams come true! Sweet, sweet baby. I hope we can still call you baby now that you are 1 year old. LOL.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy happy birthday Miss Darla. Quigley and I hope all your adult dog dreams come true! Sweet, sweet baby. I hope we can still call you baby now that you are 1 year old. LOL.
Thanks, oh yes she will always be my baby.:) xx

Awwww Terri she really is beautifull. Such a striking little girl.

Happy Birthday Darla x
Thanks Rache. xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Happy first birthday sweet wee Darla! I can't believe she is 1yo already. I remember seeing that first pic of her at a few days old in your siggy for the longest time before you were able to bring her home. :) She's turned in to a GORGEOUS Chi girl too...definitely one of my favs on the board!

It looks like they enjoyed "celebrating" as well the lucky Chi Chi's...what a beautiful cake! :D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Miss Darling Darla, Happy Birthday!
Terri I remember all the anticipation waiting for her.... WE ALL were so excited with you waiting for her. Wow wasn't she worth the wait????? LOVE HER. Frankie and Benny say Happy Birthday wittle one:hello1:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts