Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ooo the first bath!! I remember that! Then again Carl's only had two baths total, lol.
Great pictures! I was the photographer when I gave Carl a bath, so I didn't get any good pictures because he was just trying to climb out of the sink.

He looks like he was pretty well behaved though! Carl shook and tried to climb out.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Haha I think you mean chi in the sink! lol

He is such a lil cutie pie!

Looks like me tryin' to give Boss a bath. He perfers to make a mess with the water rather than just stand there and enjoy being rubbed on like Lina lol.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha i was trying not to make a mess but oooh god. It had some whatever everywhere on the counter and the floor. lol. He smells like strawberry know though :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
What a cutie! Got to love those baths :wave:

·
Registered
633 Posts
love the pics.
i always bath with tilly. she loves it.
as soon as her back legs go in water she starts to doggy paddle. its so funny to watch

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SunnyFLMum said:
Awwww....Nothing like a sweet smelling chi, so how do you like the Milk Bath Shampoo? I was going to buy the Strawberry one but decided not to. I see you got it, is it yummy?

Love the pictures :D :wave:

It's smells really good. Lika a strawberry milkshake. You just want to drink it LOL! ANd my dog's coat is even softer then before i washed him i find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts