Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chance looks so good since his surgery. He has really filled out nicely. I was beginning to think he'd be scrawny forever. :lol: I'm guessing he has gained at least 1/2 lb. since his surgery. He is such a sweetheart! :love7:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh T, he's an angel. You are so right. He's perfectly filled out. Looks so healthy and not too skinny anymore. I'm so glad that darn surgery is over and he's all better. He's gorgeous and I love his blue blankie. He really is the big boy of the house, huh??? I'm going thru and looking at all your pics. Glad you posted them sweetie. :daisy:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is a beautiful boy! So handsome!! I love how he has filled out. Hoping Brody does the same!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chance is my super sweet Mama's boy. He's such a shy little cuddle bug.

Robin, yeah, he's our "beeeeg" Man on campus. :lol: Same height and length as Lexie, but he's like a tiny cuddly Bear Cub. Stout little guy. :) We always thought his build would be like this from judging as a puppy, but when he hit about 6 months I couldn't keep weight on the little booger. He had such a sensitive stomach too. But after his surgery he eats much better, and he looks like a little "Man" now. :lol:

Tracy, Brody may not start really filling out until he's well over a year old. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so much! Chance is such a great little guy! So sweet and well mannered. I just love my baby boy! :love7:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts