Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought you guys might like to see what my dad got me for my birthday :)
I usually don't post the pictures this size, but it makes it easier to see the detail....

In order to load better I'll post these next 3 at a smaller size :)

^Hmm... What is this?

^It certainly smells interesting

^It's nice and all... but I'm still cuter :)

I thought it was really really cool, so I thought I'd pass it on :)

Edited to add: The pillow was made by a friend of my dad's. She has a website where she sells the pillows. The website is www.tarapillows.com She will make custom designs for you if you like. If you contact her be sure to tell her that I sent you :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
A very retro 1950s style R. Kaufman fabric : Diva Delights' Chihuahua Princess in yellow if you want to try and find the fabric yourselves to make a wonderful cushion like that

They also do the fabric in pink and blue too

Sinead xx

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Oh I love that pillow!! I will have to try to find fabric like that or buy a pillow. :D :D Chizilla looks so cute too, you should post more pictures of him. ;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Gypsy said:
Oh I love that pillow!! I will have to try to find fabric like that or buy a pillow. :D :D Chizilla looks so cute too, you should post more pictures of him. ;)
I think the pillow is really neat... They go for something like 16 bucks + shipping (which seems reasonable to me :) Right now I'm working on having her try and make me some things for the baby :) I will try and post more pics of Chizilla soon :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts