Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been another long while since my last update. I think the last time I posted an actual update was when we brought Evie home. She's now just about 11 months old. We also got a new smooth coat girl, Sassy, who has been in my avatar so probably not a new face. She is almost 5.5mo & is cute as a button at any rate. :daisy: She is happy happy & loves everybody she meets.

The rest of my crew are doing really really well. Milo just turned 5...Matilda will be 5 next week. Time flies! But they are all healthy & happy & rule the roost (or so they think! LOL) which is all I can ask for. :) Here are my little girlies....ready for Christmas. :love5:

Evie:

Sassy:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I was very happy to go into Walmart this past week to find loads of new & exciting things for the Chi Chis! Had to contain myself though....LOL Would loved to had gotten one of everything. :daisy:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
:) I was very happy to go into Walmart this past week to find loads of new & exciting things for the Chi Chis! Had to contain myself though....LOL Would loved to had gotten one of everything. :daisy:
LOL i know right! i only got a couple things as i been on a shoppin spree at cvs recently and got cheap coats there and sweaters and well as target!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
They look beautiful Heather, it's so nice to see you around. I always enjoy your pack's pics. You have a good looking bunch!

How are you doing? Keeping busy?

Reactions: MChis

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't been to Target or anywhere else--which is a good thing!! I already have too many things that don't get worn. haha

Definitely been very busy. Between work, running my 12 & almost 15yo around, my hubby & Chi crew & then training/showing my girls & my friends Chis I don't exactly have a lot of extra time. :lol: My 12yo has started helping me show which makes it easier on me & just more fun in general. I do try to pop in here & read...especially on my night I work 3p-3a. I bring my laptop & catch up. Need to be better about replying though. :) Also have a new boy coming to join my show gang at some point this month...and my breeder friend is getting a new boy in the next couple months as well that we'll most likely be working with. Just a good thing there will be a nice break from shows & sports after Jan....

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yes, definitely busy! :lol:
But it's all good. I love that your kid is showing interest in showing,
I bet she looks up to you. That's really sweet, must feel nice.

Ohh so excited to see your new boy. Long or smooth coat?

Reactions: MChis

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
OMG!! They are so adorable. They look like twins except for the difference in fur lengths. I love the way you have them posed exactly the same way. Beautiful pics. I know what you mean about the busy schedule. I keep saying I wish the world would slow down so I can get off. It's going way to fast & I need a break. Lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New boy is a cream LC...you can see him on my website if you'd like. I don't like to post other peoples photos on the forum but... you can peek if you want. Holly Oak Chihuahuas. the rest of my crew is on there too--I will have to work at getting some new photos of them to post on here. :)

Thanks everyone for the replies btw. I do love Evies name...I didn't change it from what the breeder named her because id always loved that name. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL Karen...she is crazy! You would likely bring her back after a couple days. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts