Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Oh MY!! What beautiful babies!! Boo doesn't look real!! What a sweet little face. He looks like a little stuffed animal. Great pics!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hayley, you have to know I get a huge smile on my face every time I see that little fluffy white marshmallow. <3 He is perfect in every way!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hayley, you have to know I get a huge smile on my face every time I see that little fluffy white marshmallow. <3 He is perfect in every way!!
Awwwww that's so nice! Thank u :) he is a wee darling <3 I'm so glad everyone likes his pictures so much!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
He is the cutest thing ever, love that speckled button nose!! Spice is a doll, kinda sad Sugar was not in the mood for pics!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really like the name Boo! So sweet, thanks for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Thank u :)

So he is called Boo now :).

Love the pics. They are both stunning!
Yes I settled on the name Boo, I just couldn't settle on any of the others even though there was great suggestions, me and hubby couldn't agree on any!

Awe thank u!
He is the cutest thing ever, love that speckled button nose!! Spice is a doll, kinda sad Sugar was not in the mood for pics!!
Thank u!

Oh I know, as soon as I took my phone out to take pics she ran to the bottom of the garden and hid! She really hates photos, I don't know why, she's just shy I think.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwww how cute, i just love the pic where there in the chair..:thumbright:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts