Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the boys. I couldn't crop them because I accidently uninstalled my program to do that with!

First up is the rough-housing.

Now I'm warning you about this next pic. This toy is absolutely distroyed and looks horrible but I can't bear to throw it away. :oops: I even let them take it outside. :oops: But anyway, it looks horrible but Mr. looks so cute in it, I had to show you.

And here are some of them by theirselves (very hard pics to take) I never realized Mr. Peepers and Buster were that color around their mouths. It's very strange.

Mr. Peepers

Lucky

Buster

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I was just about to bug you about when you were going to get the pictures posted :D I had noticed the coloring around buster's lips, but never knew that mr. peepers had the same color around his lips... Chizilla has that... my stepsister said that it looks like he's wearing lipstick... lol

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does he have it too? :lol: I thought it was quite strange at first. The camera for some reason makes it so much brighter, it's no where near as noticeable in real life as it is in the pics. :?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww great pics of your boys! geez i have 2 boys i cant imagine having 3 that must be a handful! those pics are long overdue, but now that you have a camera you can post more right? (hint hint) :D :thumbleft:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Your boys look great. I bet they keep you entertained all the time.:D
We spend so much time laughing when Ike gets rough with his toys and we only have one. Three must really be fun to watch.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! :wink:

Yes we are constantly entertained in this house. :lol: It seems like they play 75% of the time. Sometimes I just wish they'd chill out a bit but no such luck. :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
great pictures of your boys kari :D they look like they have a lot of fun together :p we've had some horrible looking toys too :lol:

they are three of my favorites, it'll be nice to see pics of them more often :) ;)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Oh my gosh, so have we!! In fact, it may have gotten lost in the move, but Marley had this bean that USED to make poot noises when you squeezed it. Well, that was until he ripped it and pulled every ounce of stuffing it had out. Then he would just carry it around. We called it simply, "the bean." :) I'll have to look in the toy basket and see if it made it from the old house.

And they DO look great!! I love Buster!! :) He's my fav of yours. I love his pouty bottom lip!! I just want to kiss him!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah Buster is my sweetheart. :love5: He totally loves his mommy and wants nothing more than just being with me. :love5:

They've got some other toys that are messed up but that one is horrible and out of all the toys they have (over 15) they always pick that one to play with. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts