Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been about a month since we brought Peanut in our lives. So far he has been the ideal puppy. He is well on his way to being potty trained, he's a quick learner. Also Peanut & Butters have become the best of friends....they are never apart from each other, its so cute to see. They love to curl up and cuddle together and are constantly playing with each other. Kobi on the other hand, has accepted the fact that Peanut is not leaving and tolerates him, but there are some jealousy issues I think....he will growl at Peanut if he comes near Kobi when Kobi is in one of our laps. Kobi has never snapped or been overly aggressive, just an low growl, more as a warning. Is there anyway to stop this behaviour?

Anyway, here's a few pics of my gang.

Kobi, Butters & Peanut

Peanut sunning himself on his stairs & Butters watching over him...so sweet.

Butters watching over his sleeping brother Peanut

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are so sweet together. Look at them. I would get nothing done, I'd just stare at their cuteness all day. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone....they're my precious babies and i love em to pieces even if they can get a tad loud now and then, LOL.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful photos - are Butters and Peanut related? I love their names!!
Yes Peanut & Butters are related. They have the same parents, just from different litters. The guy who owns his parents is incredibly irresponsible and refuses to get them neutered/spayed, so he keeps ending up with litters of puppies. Peanut was from the last litter and he had the poor little guy locked up in a kennel outside in the cold and never took him in or played with him. Luckily Peanut is a happy little guy and he's adjusted very well....he's soaking up the loving now, lol. He is 100% a lapdog.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts