Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful boy Enyo. He is 2,5 years old. He is out of some beautiful dogs from Di Rio Galeria (grandfather is World Winner 2007 Rasputin Di Rio Galeria) Shouth Fork's and Misty Meadows.

He havent ben showen to much, but have one CC in Denmark and one CC i Germany (In denmark it takes 3 CC to become ch. and 4 in germany)

Dexter is my new little star and he have don very well. in the babypuppy class (3-6months old) he have been BISS 1, BISS 3, BISS 4 and 2x BIS at open all breed shows. He have been BOB Baby puppy at all 11 shows he have been enter. He have only been showen twiced in puppyclass and wow BOB the first time (the 2nd his litter sister was BOB) and he is only 6 months old, wounder what the furture will bring?

and both of them

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Your pictures aren't showing up for me, but I had a look around your website and I must say... your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Christine, welcome to the forum! :ngreet2:

I can't see the pictures either, but I can't wait to see your beautiful boys!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If you right click and open the images in new tabs, you can see them. ;)

Your boys are absolutely gorgeous! Welcome to the forums!
Haha, I always tell this trick to everyone, yet I forgot it when it came to me! :rolleyes:
Thanks girl! ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Christine, your dogs are fabulous, love all of them, all are gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome!! :hello2:

Since i'm on my phone so i can't right click on the pics but i did go to your website and they are all awesome!! Congrats on your show accomplishments!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hmm...i don't know why they are not showing? can't see them my self? But they are all on Flickr Flickr: Christin There you can also she photos of the queen of the pack "Abby"

Thank you all for your sweet comments om my boys:)

Tomorrow i'm going to Bornholm (a big island east of Denmark and south of Sweden) for a dobble club show this weekend with "Dexter" hope he does well despite being in the ugly age (he is almost 7 months)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts